Tomato-Large (10 types)
- Amana Orange: Huge, light orange, fluted beefsteak tomatoes, up to 2 lbs each, and have a sweet, almost tropical fruit flavor 90 days Indeterminate
- Black Brandywine: The ultimate heirloom tomato! Full, earthy flavor, suitable for container growing. 80-90 days Indetermine Suitable for container growing.
- Carbon: Dark red ("black")-Beefsteak type 8-12 oz fruit 80 days Indeterminate
- Chianti Rose: Large redish/pink fruit "beefsteak" type 80 days Indeterminate
- Gold Medal: 1# fruit yellow/rose streaks, sweet/mild 80 days Indeterminate
- Mariglobe: "Traditional" red, medium size fruit 78 days Determinate
- Tie Dye: Red/Green Stripe-Beefsteak type-9 oz fruits 68 days Indeterminate
- Palm Springs: Beefsteak type, very flavorful, red with marbled yellow **this one comes from saved seed so you won't find it in any catelogs**
- Parks Whopper: Big, juicy, meaty sandwich-sized tomatos, be sure to stake or cage for support! 65 days Indeterminate
- Yellow Stuffer: Produces bell pepper shaped fruit that have large, open centers that are ribbed with the seeds being concentrated in a center seed cluster. Excellent as stuffing tomatoes, or for freezing 80 days Indeterminate
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final.
Due to the nature of live plant products I am not able to take returns or exchanges.
Thank you for your understanding!