Scotch Moss-Tender Perennial
Fun for fairy gardens or the edge of containers!
- Hardniness: Zones 3 to 9 (mine hasn't made it through the winter)
- Full sun to part shade.
- Plants reach 1 inch tall and 6 to 12 inches wide;
- very low moss-like ground cover.
- Growth rate: Moderate.
- Evergreen groundcover spreads slowly to form a dense, very low moss-like carpet of bright neon-yellow feathery foliage. Tiny white flowers appear in late spring to summer.
- Tolerant of sandy or rocky soil, Sagina needs regular moisture, but do not like drought and/or soggy wet soils
- Do not plant in a hot, dry location as this shallow-rooted plant may require daily watering
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final.
Due to the nature of live plant products I am not able to take returns or exchanges.
Thank you for your understanding!