Herb-Basil (3 types)
Growing notes: Moderately rich, moist soil. Basil is not drought tolerant and can be damaged by heat stress. Regular moisture throughout the growing season helps to ensure a good crop.
- Genovese type
- A good choice for greenhouse or field production
- Classic basil appearance, with glossy dark-green, 3" long leaves and classic aroma
- Intermediate resistance to Fusarium wilt.
- Ht. 20-24"
- Lettuce leaf-type with huge, frilly leaves.
- Spicy, traditional basil flavor.
Leaves are up to 4" long and tend to be lighter in color than other pesto types.
75 days to harvest
- Italian large-leaf with improved flavor.
- Consistently produces a classic basil flavor (without the strong notes of anise typically found in basil of this type)
- Leaves up to 4" long
- Intermediate resistance to Fusarium wilt
- Ht. 24-30"
4 1/2" pot
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
All sales are final. Unfortunately due to the nature of plant products I am not able to offer returns or refunds.
PICK-UP OR DELIVERY AVAILABLE
After placing your order, I will contact you regarding either a "contactless" pick-up date/time or delivery option.