Herb-Basil (4 types)
- Genovese type
- Classic basil appearance, with glossy dark-green, and classic aroma
- Ht. 20-24"
- Lettuce leaf-type with huge, frilly leaves.
- Spicy, traditional basil flavor.
Leaves are up to 4" long and tend to be lighter in color than other pesto types.
75 days to harvest
- Very large 3-5" long, ruffled and puckered bright-green leaves.
- Mild basil flavor with hints of anise.
- Height: 12-28"
- Holds up well when cooked
- Clove-licorice flavor with a hint of citrus
4 1/2" pot
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
Due to the nature of plant products I am not able to offer returns or refunds.
PICK-UP OR DELIVERY
I will contact you after your order is placed to arrange either a pick-up or delivery date/time
If you prefer contactless delivery: Please add "Delivery Fee" to your cart (it is item #1 @ the top of the store inventory).
Local (within 30 miles of White Bear Lake) only.